Who else wants the strongest aluminum boat dock on the market?
Then, you want the Wahoo Docks CAT3 or CAT5.
The Wahoo CAT3 and CAT5 have more aluminum and more patented dock parts & components than any other aluminum dock on the market. This makes a Wahoo dock the strongest boat dock money can buy!
Your dock purchase is a pretty big investment. Don’t settle for a lower-quality Wahoo dock look-alike.
No other aluminum dock you will find has the same aluminum thickness, strength, and density Wahoo uses or the meticulously engineered and painstakingly designed dock components and parts.
The same Engineers who founded Wahoo Docks and operate it still are the ones who carefully crafted – from conception to production – every element of the Wahoo CAT3 and CAT5. Both these docks share some similar features and specifications but the CAT5 is the clear industry leader in aluminum boat docks available today.
- Incorporate expert engineering using marine-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with patented corner extrusions
- Include patented noise-reduction bushings in the metal contact points
- Are available in numerous design combinations for roof, decking, and layout
- Are custom designed by Wahoo Engineers, quality checked, and finished with the finest attention to detail
- Come with an unrivaled warranty
- Features more patented dock components
- Includes more material where it’s needed for strength and stiffness
- Has an overarching premier finish that makes the CAT5 feel more hand-crafted and custom than any other dock available
- Sports a robust 9” aluminum mainframe with interlocking connections that dovetail together to provide extra strength that extends far beyond just the weld points
- Has a 9” channel to supports the decking load without relying on welds for strength
- Boasts welded corners and intermediate receivers that provide vital fastening for dock roof poles—giving our docks extra stiffness without having to use unsightly diagonal bracing
- Utilizes a 6″ channel in the lower frame that provides even more bracing for added strength (this ensures dock weight load is equally distributed, further minimizing stress on the weld points and creating an incredibly stiff dock structure)
- Has more metal in its framework to create a stiffer dock, meaning it must use more standard flotation than other docks to support the extra weight (and because the stiffness of the dock allows it to support the extra flotation; but besides this additional buoyancy, the extra dock floats contribute to the dock’s unique stability and strength)
- Offers more upgraded design features as our premium aluminum boat dock offering